Mp3Juice is a much-known search engine for music. In addition, it is free, very simple and easy to use especially for those who newly access the site.
What you need to do is go to the search button and put in your query, options for the sources you would want to search on will display itself, choose it and click the search button. You should know that the search will take a short time but in the process where you select all sources, it will take a longer time. After all that, a list of the results that also matches your search query will display on its own as soon as the result is found. That is how simple and easy it works.
I want you to know that you can also do it another way, one of those ways is by pasting in a video URL and go ahead and click the search button, after that it will convert the video’s audio into an mp3. Also, know that immediately you click the search button then the video starts converting on its own. Finally, when it is done, you can go ahead and start downloading the converted file as soon as possible.
Having problem accessing mp3juices?
This is a problem that rarely occurs peradventure it happens, I want you to know that there is a way out. It is sometimes possible that the site is UP but you still do not have access to the page, some solutions are offered below, try it.
- Problems that is connected to the browser
- There is what we call full refresh and this is what you are going to make use of, you are going to force a full refresh. What you need to do to get it done is press CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on any browser which you use. It could be Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc. as the case may be.
- This one is also very useful and it is equally known to many. Just clear the temporary cache and cookies on the browser which you use in order to make sure that the recent version of the web page is what you have. For instructions, it is vital you choose your browser.
Problems connected to DNS | How it Works
First of all, a Domain Name System (DNS) is very useful and helpful in allowing a site IP address to be easily known and identified with words order so that it can be remembered as easy as possible, you can relate this to a phonebook for websites. I want you to also know that it is your ISP that provides this service.
- Your ISP has the most recent cache but you need to do something very important which is clearing your cache. This is for Windows – (Start > Command Prompt > type “ipconfig /flushdns” and press enter). For details, it is advisable to choose your operating system :
- If you have the opportunity to access a network but it is not working on your computer, it is advisable to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs.
- If you compare it to other sites, you will discover that it higher fast and higher.
- It also gives you detailed information when you search for it on google etc. it also gives recommendations to similar MP3s
- One of the thing that interests me the most is the fact that is free and it is very comfortable and easy to use.
- Firstly, there is frequent pop up of adverts and this always disturbs anytime you want to go into your normal operations.
- If you are familiar with mp3juice, you will know that it always asks you to install an audio encoding plug-in.
- Sometimes when you search, it offers results that are unrelated and that can be annoying.
Lastly, Mp3juice has an online app which enables anybody using it to search and freely download the way you want it. This can basically be called music search engine. It can be relied upon.
Similar site/app to get music is purevolume, check it out