Neteller is an online means of transferring money from one merchant to another. It is owned and operated by publicly traded British global payments company known as Paysafe group. It is like an online means of money transfer such as forex trading firms, social network firms. Y
ou can also withdraw funds directly from your account using Net+ card or by transferring your balance to their own bank accounts.
Neteller was created in 1999 in Canada. It is not a bank and it also does not lend funds to customers. It is required under FCA online money policy to keep customers finds in separate trust accounts, separate from its operating cash, sufficient to repay all customer balances at the same time. It also involves online gambling which began payment process in July 2000.
How to sign up for Neteller
- You first of all need to visit their website @ http://www.neteller.com
- Click on join for free
- You will need to enter your email address
- Create a password of your choice and re-enter for confirmation. Note that your password must be at least 8 characters long and it should contain at least one number.
- Enter a currency of your choice for your Neteller account.
- You will be required to fill in your personal information
How to sign in
- Go to Neteller homepage
- Enter your account ID
- Enter your security ID as well
- Finally, enter your password and click on sign in
How to deposit money into your Neteller account
- Once you’re logged in to your Neteller account, you will see the deposit on the left-hand side of the homepage, click on it
- Click on the deposit method you’d like to use from the options provided
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click on continue
How to withdraw money from your Neteller account
- First of all, you need to sign in your Neteller account
- Click on withdrawal which is located by the left hand side below transfer
- You will see net+, click on it . You can withdraw from any ATM if you have the net+ prepaid MasterCard. Apply for the net+ prepaid MasterCard if you do not have
- If you want to make withdrawal without applying for a net+ prepaid MasterCard, click on withdraw to cheque or bank wire from the money out option and click on withdraw now
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and any method of withdrawal of your choice. Click on continue afterwards
- If your method of withdrawal is through bank transfer, they will require you to email your details to the specified Neteller email address provided to complete your withdrawal
Features of Neteller
- Online payment: you can do instant payment to thousands of sites
- Transfer of money: you can transfer money instantly anywhere in the world
- Guaranteed security: with Neteller, your account, and personal information is always protected
- Rewards: Neteller gives out amazing rewards to their members or customers
- Mobile app: they also have mobile app which makes your account at your reach always
How to upload documents through your Neteller mobile app
- Go to your profile page
- Scan your document and also take a selfie to verify your account
- Enlarge your image and upload
How to use 2-step authentication with the Neteller mobile app
- First of all, you need to download the google authenticator app to be used for 2-step authentication logins for the mobile app
- You should also know that when your 2-step authentication option is activated, you will no longer need to use the Security ID. All you need to use is to use the google authenticator code.
How to delete your Neteller account
- You will first of all need to login your account
- Go to settings and click account
- Under it you will see account status
- Click on the close account option and say goodbye to your Neteller account.