Paysbuy is a type of payment processor just like PayStand and the rest. It is one of the Thailand 3 main ways of providing payment services. Paysbuy is a licensed owned by Thailand bank to operate e-money business services.
It can also be viewed as a service provider that helps in rendering local payment processing to merchants through the payments channel which includes the following.
- Bank transfer of funds,
- credit and debit card,
- e-wallet and over the counter.
Paysbuy was founded in the year 2004 by ‘Aung Kyaw moe’ and ‘Somwang Luang’. As at the year 2008, DTAC gains the main stake in the industry. PaysBuy is the first e-wallet in Thailand which was acquired by Omise in 2017
PaysBuy Product and Services | www.paysbuy.com
The paysbuy product and services include the following
- Stored value card
- Payment gateways
- Electronic bill payment
- Controlled payment number
- Cash on delivery
PaysBuy Payment Gateways Integration Options for StartUps in Thailands
Thailand has one of the up and doing e-commerce ecosystems in Asia. This is a proof of the amount of local payments gateway in the country. As most U.S payment online gateway shuns the Asian market. The people providing locally has moved forward to make or enhance merchants in accepting online payments. Also, the Thailand payment online has enhanced the need to address merchants.
Like other international payment online gateway, for instance; the PayPal, world pay, and the others work in Thailand. Also due to the much differences in the exchange rate, local merchants prefer local payments gateway. This makes merchants live in a higher profit making due to the local payments gateway that supports payments via Thai Baht instead of the U.S dollars.
PaysBuy Local Payments | www.paybuy.com
Some of the PaysBuy local payments that pave ways for merchants to sell online include:
Bangkok bank online payment makes merchants accept credit card payments. The main functions of the service are as follows;
- First, you accept Visa, MasterCard and Bangkok bank credit cards.
- you set up recurring payments, telephone and mail order payments and POS payments
- Also, send money to your Bangkok bank account
- Lastly, you check your transaction reports.
Besides this, merchants who have an account with Bangkok bank are made available to the service.
2C2P makes business to accept online payments and not compulsory customers have their credit card with him or her. Its’ online payments characteristics include the following;
- Consumers can use virtual credit cards
- Can also accept payments in das much currencies as they can
- The rate of transaction fees starts from 3.75% to 4.20% all depending on the card processing
- They ought to understand their customers’ behavior for better business flow
- Easy integration with most shopping carts
- Lastly by setting up recurring bills.
2C2P helps to protect against any kind of fraud activities.
Thaipay provides e-commerce payments solution in Thailand and also with the solution provider payment. Merchants can accept MasterCard, Visa, and American express located at their website. The features of the service include the following;
- Firstly it accepts nine different currencies
- Secondly, it gives both Thai and English
- Also monthly fees of 3.99% transaction in addition to the USD49
- 4% transaction for both MasterCard and visa and 4.75% for AMEX
- Transaction summaries available on demand
In addition to this too, thaipay services is known to be secured by Verisign
SOME BENEFITS DERIVED FROM PAYSBUY THAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
Paysbuy gives different packages for people and business. You can check their fees time on loading or withdraw money to your paysbuy account.
Also paysbuy also help in making customers or individuals sell or receive online payments very quick and easy to access This paysbuy service almost works the same term with the paypal.
And merchants can accept payments from local bank accounts from their websites and there is no business account or shopping card that is necessary needed to get or receive payments with the gateway.
Paysbuy as a provider for online payment celebrates 10 year anniversary and plans to launch 4 new services as at 27 February 2014.
Must read articles